Saturday, July 10, 2010

New Gets

I love old woodworking machinery, and I really appreciate the people who take good care of them. One person like that is Brad, the shop teacher in a local high school. His machines are in great order, I bought their old shaper.


Brad has since called me back twice for parts he's found. At the end of the school year during a clean up he found this for me:



That's two more spindles and a tie rod, the small wrench, table insert, hold down spring to complete the set, and a large number of assorted correct screws and washers. Also in the box is the holddown portion of the shaper mitre gauge. This machine gets more and more complete!

I like the vintage box, too.





WANTED!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm a woodworker on the Canadian prairie.